Friday 25 March 2016

Food Glorious Food

One of the delights when cruising is the amazing and delicious food. In fact you have to pace yourself as it is over abundant and there's a real danger of over consuming. Having said that the food and meals are a highlight for me.


Meals:
Tiger prawns, papaya and seeded mustard
Vegetable satay kebabs

Rib eye steak
Afternoon tea:


The best scones ever - I have to stop at one.

My favourite- Dessert!

Yes that is gold paint on the top. I've eaten gold...


This one is called "Princess Live Boat Dream".

Lemon meringue pie.

Chocolate, peanut butter and chocolate mousse cake. 

Every night they offer 3 home made flavours of icecream. I've had:
Mango and mint
Pecan and honey 
Peanut butter
Honey swirl
Butterscotch 
Macadamia nut
Cookies and cream
Then there's the buffet...


No comments:

Post a Comment